skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Pre-Halloween 2009
This year we'll be celebrating Halloween in North Carolina with Steve's cousins and their families. I started looking for Sean's Halloween costume about a month or so ago. - I know, way early right? Well, I knew I would be ordering it online so I wanted to give myself plenty of time to have it delivered and then exchanged if need be. Finally found a super cute and what will be a super easy to pack costume. - Future Golfer! I figured N.C. is known for golf courses (or is that S.C. ?) so I think it'll be perfect. Anyhow, it arrived earlier this week so I had Sean try it on (fits perfectly!) and of course, I couldn't resist taking a few (ok more like 20) pictures of him in it. Below is my absolute fave from the bunch and honestly, probably the best one I took of him that day. He looks pretty darn adorable if I may say so!
No comments:
Post a Comment