Anyhow, I filled out all the proper paperwork and waited about 20 minutes for my turn. They're new office is quite nice by the way! Once we got into our exam room we answered a couple brief questions and got started with the ultrasound. During my last 3 trips there (once with Sean and twice with Jaycie), both babies pretty much slept during the procedure; maybe moving slightly here and there every now and then. --- I do have quite the cute picture of Sean smiling at 20 weeks. =) This baby however was bouncing all over the place! I've never seen a fetus move soooooo much! It was so cute and very entertaining. It was curling up, stretching out, lifting it's little legs straight up into the air, moving around it's arounds, turning over & over a few times and opening/closing it's little mouth a couple of times. The 8 o'clock morning hour must be it's "awake" time I am guessing. ha... All looks good so far. I am currently 12.5 weeks along although the baby is measuring at 13.5 weeks.. Before we ended our ultrasound the tech was able to get "the money shot" and discovered that Baby #3 is a GIRL! She explained to us how she could tell it was a girl this early and also what the difference in looks right now would be if it were a boy. She made sure to say she had no doubts whatsoever about the baby's gender. -- I am only a few days earlier than I was when I found out what Jaycie was, so I trust her answer in saying that yes, we are having a girl. My next appointment with them is on April 20th and I will have them double check for "just in case" but I know they'll still see a little girl in there. I've had the gut feeling for a few weeks now that I have been carrying a girl and I trust my instinct. -- Heck, my gut feelings were correct with the other two!
No names are definite as of yet, but I can say we are 80% sure that we will call her Jamie. No middle name yet which I hope to change soon. Both Sean and Jaycie have middle names that are within our families so I would like to do the same with this one, assuming we can find one we can agree on. I originally would've liked Catharine to be the middle name after my Great Grandmother, but Steve isn't too fond of the name so back to the drawing board.
Sean and Jaycie are both doing well. Sean is about to turn 3 in about 4 weeks. Where has the time gone? He is such an amazing little guy. He is growing up so much and I just love hearing what comes out of his mouth and watching him go about our day. He is a very sweet and kind hearted little boy. I'm so proud of him. He started soccer at our local indoor soccer complex this past week and he so enjoyed his first night! Asked to go back the next day and I had to try to explain to him that we only go once a week. Ha... His cousin Jill is on his team and they are both happy about that.
Jaycie is 9mo now and is all over the place with her army crawling. No teeth yet but I am sure they'll be making their appearance (s) soon! She can now clap her hands and just recently is getting the hang of waving bye-bye. STILL not saying Ma-ma (she's been saying Da-Da for about 3-4 months now), but we're working on it. LOL Her little personality reveals more and more of itself each day and it's so awesome to see who she is becoming. Like her brother, she is very happy and can usually be found with a smile on her face. She LOVES to go after Sean's toys, much to his dismay. haha... I love watching the two of them interact and play with each other. We have to remind Sean to be gentle every now and then when he starts to get too rough, but hey, he's a boy. =)
God has blessed me so greatly.




No comments:
Post a Comment