Saturday, January 31, 2009

Moo-Moo

So I am a VERY proud Mommy this evening!!! Sean said his 3rd word!! Well, he actually said it yesterday, but I figured it was a fluke until he said it 2 more times today. Ha...

Yesterday when he and I returned from our walk, one of my cats, Moo (whom I call Moo-Moo most days) was in the driveway and I heard Sean say "Moo-Moo". I stopped and looked at him for a second and then dismissed it as a fluke and that he happened to just say those words at "the right time" and didn't give it another thought. - Until today. I took Sean outside with me to bring the dogs in for the night and when I opened the door leading from the garage to outside, Moo & Spot (our other cat) were sitting there eating. So I bent down with Sean so he could get a better look at the cats and he said "Moo-Moo" (again). Sure didn't mistake that as a fluke! It cracked me up cause he sighed as he said it "Ahh Moo-Moo". It was so freakin' cute!!! He said it for a 3rd time as we were coming back in. - A little more excitedly "Moo-Moo!!" at the cat.




My little man is getting bigger every day and is always learning something new - it just simply amazes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment