Thursday, April 30, 2009

Laundry



Today while I was folding laundry, Sean decided that he wanted to do his. He pushed the basket from my room to his own and patiently waited until I came in to empty out his hamper. He grabbed each item of clothing one by one and transfered them from the pile in which they laid on the ground to the basket and then with some help with steering by me (he's a magnet to the wall), he pushed the basket from his room down the hall to the laundry room.

I really thought it his efforts would stop there... I was wrong!

I had the washing machine door still open from when I transfered its contents to the dryer so he pushed the basket up to the washer and proceeded to take his laundry and place it into the washer. I thought it was so cute! I couldn't resist taking a couple of pictures of him doing his "chores". LOL I helped him a little with getting his dirty clothes into the washer due to he isn't quite tall enough to push them all the way in. I put the soap in the dispenser and he closed its door and pressed the 'start' button himself. He proudly said "yaaay!" and "clapped" his hands with excitement. Clapped is in quotations due to he hasn't quite mastered clapping yet, but he's close.

No comments:

Post a Comment