Anyhow, this year we had 6 families, including us, on the trip. - The Ybarra's (Steve's sis & her family that is), the Haller's (whom Sean is named after), the Hurley's, the Fortune's and the Miller's. My sister even tagged along with us for the 2nd year in a row! We had a nice big group and we all had a good time.


The younger kiddos (ages 1-3) which included Sean, his cousin Jillian and friends Marissa & Emily enjoyed several daily wagon rides curiosity of Sean & Emily's wagons. I also brought along our Superyard Baby Fence so we could "contain" the little ones while we cooked meals, etc. The older kids - Mike, Kaitlyn (my niece & nephew), Emery, Austin & Skyler enjoyed riding their bikes, fishing, riding scooters, playing board games and even watching a movie (during the rain/hail periods that is) and the 2 teenagers Sami (my sis) and Kyle were often followed around by the many younger kids. Ha!


Aside from watching/playing/taking care of all the little ones, us adults enjoyed cards, fishing, motorcycle riding (ha - those dads!) and visiting. I spent most of my time chasing after Sean whom very much enjoyed walking all over this new environment, giving wagon rides and enjoying our non-stop fire. On Saturday Steve, Sean & I (along with the Hurley's) loaded up into the 2 trucks and drove up the road to Wishon Dam to explore and take pictures. So incredibly beautiful. I could've stayed there all weekend and just marveled at God's glorious creations.




Everyone is talking about coming back again for our 2010 Wishon camping trip - maybe a little later in the summer this time though - ha! I am looking forward to another fun-filled trip!

Aside from watching/playing/taking care of all the little ones, us adults enjoyed cards, fishing, motorcycle riding (ha - those dads!) and visiting. I spent most of my time chasing after Sean whom very much enjoyed walking all over this new environment, giving wagon rides and enjoying our non-stop fire. On Saturday Steve, Sean & I (along with the Hurley's) loaded up into the 2 trucks and drove up the road to Wishon Dam to explore and take pictures. So incredibly beautiful. I could've stayed there all weekend and just marveled at God's glorious creations.
Everyone is talking about coming back again for our 2010 Wishon camping trip - maybe a little later in the summer this time though - ha! I am looking forward to another fun-filled trip!





No comments:
Post a Comment