Friday, January 8, 2010

Sweet Actions

Last night I was sitting on the couch with Bubbers watching Pooh (wind down time before he went nite-nite) and while I was sitting there, I had my shirt lifted exposing my prego belly and was rubbing it. Sean, who was cuddled next to me, decided that he too wanted to rub my belly. So he did and I told him "are you rubbing on the baby?" He said "Baby!" and then with his other hand started to wave and was saying "Hi Baby!". It was so cute! And of course, Steve was working so I had no witness to the action nor was able to get a picture to help preserve the memory. Tonight we were in the same position on the couch (again, watching Pooh!) and he gave me a kiss and then bent down and gave my belly a kiss too. Tell me that's not cute! haha.... And of course, Steve's at work. *sigh*

Below is a picture of Sean I took this morning while he was sitting at the kitchen table. He's been wanting to sit there more lately so after this picture was taken, we said "buh bye" to the highchair and brought out the booster seat for him to use. He's getting so big!

No comments:

Post a Comment