Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project 365 - Big Bird, Rainbow Rice & Heart Shaped Pizza!

I know I haven't posted in a few weeks, but I am still doing my Project 365! I just have not had the time to sit down long enough to upload the pictures to the blog! Going to try posting a few now while I have a few quiet moments...

February 7th
Sean & Jaycie trying out Jaycie's new bedding for her toddler bed. She picked them out all by herself!


February 8th
Having some trampoline fun while wearing a GB Packer hard hat! Safety first! lol... She's so silly!


February 9th
And this would be a day I let escape without a picture.


February 10th
How cute is this? Savy discovered Jaycie's Big Bird and LOVED it! She was all over the stuffed animal!


February 11th
Love it when my Savy falls asleep on my chest. Love her snuggles!


February 12th
Our rainbow rice art project! Thank you pinterest! Kids had a BLAST doing this!


February 13th
Jaycie & I had been rocking in the chair together and it wasn't long before she fell asleep!


February 14th
Happy Valentine's Day! What do you do when you've got 3 kids? Stay in and order a Me-n-Ed's heart shaped pizza! =) We enjoyed our V-Day as a family of 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment