February 15th
My Monkey riding the little bike around the house with a bucket over her head! I'm still amazed she didn't hurt herself during the process! She was zooming around pretty quick on it this night!
February 16th
Poor Bubs... We went to a friends house so I could pick up an item and they have indoor animals. Being that Sean is allergic to pet dander, his bottom lip swelled as an reaction. =(
February 17th
Savy's 1st camping trip! During President's weekend, we decided to head to the coast for some camping action!
February 18th
Savy's 1st time at the beach!
February 19th
LOVE this picture I took of downtown Avila... Someday, I would love to move to the coast!
February 20th
I couldn't decide between the 3 pictures so a collage was the way to go! =) We decided to hit up the Pismo Outlets (WOO!) before we headed home from our weekend camping trip. Here the kids are enjoying a couple of the little rides they have outside.
February 21st
It's soccer time again! This is picture was taken through a dirty hard plastic window and with my cell phone so the quality is not good. Sean is doing soccer again this spring and he is having an awesome time! I have so much fun watching the 3 & 4 year olds do the soccer drills, etc.
February 22nd
Cell phone picture + moving baby = blurry picture... But I still love it! Savy playing "Angry Birds" on Daddy's Kindle Fire. LOL... It's really Sean playing the game, but Savy kept swatting at the screen and every other time she'd hit it enough to launch a bird or move the screen!
February 23rd
Jay decided she'd climb up & sit in the doll highchair. Silly girl!
February 24th
My Buggy-Boo sleeping in my arms after a bottle.
February 25th
Jay modeling her sock monkey shirt a friend of mine made her.
February 26th
Sock monkey Easter basket!!! Found this at Walgreens so I picked it up to take out to Mom's headstone. She would have loved it!
February 27 - 29th
Well, right when I was doing great with 11 days of capturing pictures in a row, I let 3 entire days go by without a single picture! I do remember being quite busy that week so I'm not surprised about not getting any pictures those couple of days.
March 1st
Sean & Savy snuggling in our bed and playing "Angry Birds". Just warms my heart!!
March 2nd
My silly Jay.... Napping with her GB Packer hard hat on!! Safety first! ;)
March 3rd
What would have been my Mom's 52nd birthday. This was the 1st birthday without her and it was very odd for it to come around and her not be here for it. The kids and I got up early on this day and took her sock monkey basket and a Happy Birthday balloon out to her. My uncle Tom (her 2nd oldest brother) showed up while we were there and brought her he yellow daisies and a little hopping chick. Words can not describe how much I miss her.
March 4th
Some pretty cherry blossoms. - I was out in an orchard doing a photography shoot and couldn't help but take a picture of just the blossoms themselves. So pretty!!
March 5th
This was the backdrop of a photoshoot I did on this evening - my fist night shoot! This is a "free" graffetti wall in the SW area of town. It literally changes on a daily basis. Anyhow, the shoot was the E.H.S. varisty girls softball team and they wanted to be in front of "Rise" due to they thought it looked neat and it just happened to be spray painted in their school colors. An "artist" was at the far end of the wall "working" and they asked if he could do a 2012 above the word for them for the picture. He was happy to do it! Took him all of 20 minutes or so!
March 6-8th
Oh my goodess, 6 days in a 2 week span without pictures?! Yes, these days were quite busy for me as well with various appts for the kids and Steve's work schedule that was changing on a daily basis this particular week.
March 9th
Buggy-Boo modeling the bow band and onesie a friend of mine made her! Such a cutie pie!!



















No comments:
Post a Comment