Sunday, April 1, 2012

Project 365 - An anniversary, a birthday and lots of sillyness!

March 10th
Miss Jay running around pantless. Lately, she is THRILLED if she can run around in just a shirt and her diaper!



March 11th
Having some ice cream & cake at Hannah's birthday party!



March 12th
Steve and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversay at Disneyland! Just the two of us! It was AWESOME!!!!


March 13th
Cheese!!! =) Day 2 of our "adult only" Disneyland anniversary trip. Here we are standing in line for the Indiana Jones ride. We had so much fun!!!


March 14th
Mommy, Savy & Sean being goofy one night. We were sending pictures to Daddy, who was working.


March 15th
Savy modeling the "Chip" the Chipmunk hat we had brought back for Jaycie from Disneyland.


March 16th
**A picture-less day** =(


March 17th
On this day, we had Sean's 4th birthday party at the house! Here he is modeling his special birthday shirt. Every year, I get the kids a special shirt for them to wear either for their party, on their birthday or both. =)


March 18th
My little miss Savy sitting up like a big girl playing with her toys!!


March 19th
LOL!! Riding home from my Grandma's house, Jaycie not only fell asleep, she fell asleep wearing her "Chip" the Chipmunk hat! I turned around when we pulled into the garage and this was what I saw! =)


March 20th
Who's that big girl sitting in the seat of the shopping cart?! She's getting big so fast! - TOO fast!


March 21st
Look who's 4 years old!! Happy Birthday My Bubby Boy!!!


March 22nd
Took my babies to the park to do Sean's 4yr pictures. Also tried to get a picture of all 3 and this was the best I could get. =) Jaycie is screaming at me for her paci, Savy is happy - as usual and Sean is looking off into the distance. And while it may not be a perfect picture, I LOVE IT! Already have an 8x10 of this hanging in our bedroom. =)


March 23rd
**A picture-less day** =(


March 24th
My 3 little loves.


March 25th
The kids having some "down" time one evening and playing with our Little Peoples playsets.


March 26th
Beautiful picture I took on my way home from the cemetary.


March 27th
This is my Grandpa David Gonzales and today would have been his 78th birthday. He passed away 21 years ago of cancer. I miss him everyday. This is his airforce picture, taken in the mid 1950's.


March 28th
My silly kiddos playing in Jaycie's bed.


March 29th
How cute are their shirts?! My friend Bri made each of the kids Sesame Street shirts. So OF COURSE, I had to dress them up and take them out to another local park to do their pictures. =)


March 30th
My babies & I! We sent this picture off to Daddy, who was working on this night. I still can't believe all 3 were looking at the camera at the same time!






No comments:

Post a Comment