Monday, April 9, 2012

Project 365 - Kite Flying, a Princess and Happy Easter!

March 31st
My two beautiful girls playing together!



April 1st
I know this isn't the greatest picture close up wise, but I only had my cell phone with me so it'll have to do! On this day it was SUPER windy so we took the kids up the street to our neighborhood park to fly kites. Sean & Jaycie had a BLAST! - Daddy did too! haha!! Daddy loves to fly kites when he gets the chance - and it's not often. So this day was very special!



April 2nd
Jaycie watching some tv - LOVE how she is standing with her hands on the hips! haha!!


April 3rd
Itty bitty baby feet in shoes?! Yes, ADORABLE!!!


April 4th
The kids and I were playing dress-up in the girls room on this evening and I decided to dress up Savy in Jaycie's little Cinderella dress and crown. =) So cute!!


April 5th
This is what Jaycie looks like having a mini trantrum. =)


April 6th
Sweet Savy Bug... She fell asleep while sitting up and then flopped over - and remained asleep. lol


April 7th
I received this in an email and liked it so here it is! =) I think I would like a cape though. ;)


April 8th
Happy Easter!! My 3 babies opening their baskets the bunny left them. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment