Monday, May 14, 2012

Project 365: Golf, a surgery and Mother's Day

April 24th

My friend Teresa surprised Sean with sock monkey slippers! He wears them often and they even closely match the pair my Mom had!


April 25th
On this night we were headed to "Sesame Street Live!". I had hoped to get a picture of all 3 kiddos in their Sesame Street shirts, but Sean said no and as you can see, Jaycie wasn't thrilled either! LOL


April 26th
At the golf range! Our little family of 5 spent part of this afternoon hitting/chipping golf balls at a range not too far from the house. Kids had a blast!


April 27th
**A missed picture day**


April 28th
Designed these shirts for Sam & I to possibly wear for this year's SOS walk in September. Haven't ordered them yet, but plan too!


April 29th
My sweet Jaycie... She pulled the top off her toy box to use as a  pillow, grabbed a book and her Tinkerbell blanket and made herself comfy! She stayed liked this for quite a while on this evening!


April 30th
Not that you can tell from this picture, but Savy had been sitting in the middle of the hallway...  A few minute later, she was in the hall bathroom doorway! Not crawling, but she bounces/hops on her booty!


May 1st
LOVE Jaycie's expression here! Sean taught her to drive the charger! I snapped this picture right when she put her foot on the pedal to go.


May 2nd
Jaycie's 2 year picture! She's actually 2 days shy of being 2 here, but I don't care. I had the opportunity to escape with her to do her pictures so I took it! Love my beautiful Jay!


May 3rd
14th Annual Candlelight Memorial by the Fresno SOS group. I was asked to read a poem at the memorial and I was happy to do so. What I didn't expect was to break down in the middle of reading it. I had thought that I would  be able to read it without a problem, but as soon as I started reading, the tears started to flow. I miss my Mom more than I can express into words. She wasn't just my Mom, she was my best friend (after Steve of course). The poem I read was the one my cousin read at our private family burial.


May 4th
Sean wearing Jaycie's "Jessie" hat that she recieved for her birthday.


May 5th
Jaycie, Sean & their cousin Elijah zooming around the backyard in the charger during Jaycie's birthday party. They had such a great time together!! Shout out to my Uncle Todd in the background!


May 6th
My 3 gorgeous babies!!! I am SO blessed!!


May 7th
I saw this on Pinerest and thought of Sean. He is always saying "See ya later Crocodile!" - Yes, Crocodile. haha... Anyhow, I thought it would be fun to try to teach him some of these.


May 8th
My sweet Savy... She feel asleep while having her dinner.


May 9th
Not that you can tell from the picture, but the eggs are glowing! I did a glow-in-the-dark egg hunt for the kids. They had a BLAST! I only filled up about a dozen eggs (the glow sticks were hard to wrap into the eggs), but a dozen was plenty for them to have fun with. They are already asking to do it again!


May 10th
I did a session for Slimpli Glamorous Boutique and Fiat of Fresno, this picture here seems to be THE fave of everyone so I thought I would share it on here as well. =)


May 11th
Savy had the little skin tag by her right ear that she was born with removed on this morning. She did so well! We checked in at 730am, they took her back at 9:20am, came for us in the waiting room to meet her in recovery at 9:48am and we were discharged at 10:45am! Quick, easy and pretty much painless! She was alert and acting like her silly self after the surgery and I haven't had to give her any pain medication since being home. Only thing that she did different was sleep more that same day, effects from the anithesia I'm sure!


May 12th
My aunt Lisa (top foot) treated myself (bottom foot), my stepmom Cherry (left foot) and my step-grandma Lu (right foot) to pedicures for Mother's Day. It was a lot of fun all going together and I so very much enjoyed spending the time with them.

May 13th
Mother's Day... The 1st one without my Mom. This was a very hard day for me. After church I took Mom some balloons and some new, brighter (fake) flowers. Her other ones were still colored, but it had faded from being in the sun for so many months so I felt it was time to replace them. Being that we are going into summer now, I will most likely replace these new flowers on 8/19, the 1 yr anniversary of her passing. I love you so very much Mom. I wish you would've let me know how badly you were hurting and I pray that you have found your peace. Words cannot describe how badly I miss you and wish you were still here.




No comments:

Post a Comment