May 14th
Space Saver Bags are AWESOME!!! You would not believe the amount of clothing/blankets/pillows they can hold and get so flat/small!!!
May 15th
Savy sportin' a cute purple bow band my friend Bri made her. =)
May 16th
How I prefer to spend my evenings! <3
May 17th
Steve and Savy chillin' at Bass Lake! We drove up to have lunch at The Forks (YUM!) and then decided to go play on the lake shore for a while. Kids had a blast!
May 18th
I absolutely LOVE this! The 5 of us were playing dress up in the girls room this afternoon and this was what Sean put on himself. So cute!!! I am so thrilled he let me snap a picture!
May 19th
The kids playing with their new double sided art easel. We won this the evening before at silent auction. The kids LOVE it, especially little miss Jaycie. It's a chalk board on 1 side and a dry erase board on the other. It came with the dry erase pens, chalk, eraser, roll of paper, and SEVERAL painting supplies!
May 20th
Savy looked so adorable in this outfit, I couldn't resist doing a mini session with her. Plus it gave me an excuse to see how one of my new backdrops photographed!
May 21st
**missed picture day**
May 22nd
Apparently this is a comfy way to watch television! It's hard to tell in this picture, but there is a good gap between the couch and the ottoman - booty is swinging in the air!
May 23rd
*sigh* I DO actually have a picture I want to post on here due to its so dang cute, but I am hestitant to post it.
May 24th
My kiddos with their cousins. =)
Left to right... Jill (5yr), Savy (8mo), Kaitlyn (9yr), Jaycie (2yr), Sean (4yr) & Michael (13yr)
Savy normally is FAB when it comes to taking pictures, however, the 15 minute nap she took from our house to the location just didn't cut it for her. She wanted to sleep!













No comments:
Post a Comment