Monday, June 11, 2012

Project 365: Painting, Rice, & Grad Party

May 25th
**missed picture day**

May 26th
Jaycie received this little doll wagon for her birthday and she & Sean have discovered that they fit perfectly in it!! They take turns pulling each other (and Savy!) in it around the house.

May 27th
**missed picture day**


May 28th
Some painting fun! It was a nice day out so I pulled out some of the kids paints and they were entertained for a good hour! They had a BLAST!

May 29th
The kids have LOVED playing dress up as of late and on this day we were once again dressing up in the various "dress up" items we have. - Which is actually a lot! Daddy was at work on this afternoon so we were sending him pictures. This is one of the ones we set.

May 30th
**a missed picture day**
Yikes, I didn't do very well this particular week now did I??

May 31st
I did another photo shoot for Simpli Glamorous Boutique/Y101 and this time the location was at a new local venue, The Clovis Castle. ABSOLUTELY beautiful!!! They are SO new that they just hosted their first event, a wedding, on June 9th.

June 1st
I saw this on Pinterest and loved it so I saved it!


June 2nd
Did you know that Cabbage Patch made a "mini Jaycie" doll?!

June 3rd
Yes, once again we are playing dress up and sending pictures to Daddy! hehe

June 4th
**a missed picture day**


June 5th
Look who can stand with the help of an object?! She isn't pulling herself up into a standing position yet, but she'll stand against something when we help her out. =)

June 6th
**a missed picture day**
Sheesh, I did really bad this time around!!

June 7th
Multi-tasking!

June 8th
Trying rice for the first time. None of it actually made it into her mouth, she just sort of fingered/poked at it off and on. I don't think she cared for the texture too much! We'll try again next time I make it.

June 9th
More painting fun! I got the kids each a couple of wooden hanging objects to paint. On this day Sean did a little car (which is now hanging in his bedroom) and Jaycie did a little bee. They very much enjoyed it!! I see a lot of painting going on this summer!


June 10th
My sister and I with 2 of our 3 God-Brother's. Nate (far left) graduated from high school & this was the evening of his grad party. I just wish I would've stood up straight!! Oh well...


June 11th
Sean drew a picture of me! =) So love this. The outter circle is the bed and I am laying on it. The swiggly circle is my hair, my eyes are easy to spot and as well as my mouth. The 2 dark spots on either side of my mouth would be my freckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment