Saturday, June 23, 2012

Project 365: Father's Day, Box Cars and Swimming

June 12th
Here is what the kids and I did for Steve's Father's Day gift this year. I love how Sean & Jaycie are totally themselves dressed up in their glasses and Packers hat!


June 13th
Someone posted this on FB on this day and I loved it so here it is!

June 14th
On this evening the kids and I made them box cars! They absolutely LOVED them!!! After this picture was snapped, we "drove" to the middle of the living room, got in our pajama's, filled the cars with pillows and blankets, turned out the lights, turned on a movie and popped some popcorn - our own little drive-in!


June 15th
Jaycie playing some Angry Birds on Steve's Kindle Fire while she waited for me to get ready on this morning.


June 16th
I saw this on Pinterest and could not help but crack up! Since Sean recently decided he no longer needs naps, I instantly thought of him. haha


June 17th
Swimming at Aunt Melissa's house!!


June 18th
Sean & Jaycie on one of the inflatables at Pump It Up. We attended Emma & Malya's birthday party on this evening and the kids had a blast!!! Definitely will be going back for some "pop in play time" in the near future.


June 19th
On this day, I loaded up the kids and we drove up the hill to spend a couple hours at the children's museum! Here they are in the camping area "driving" the motorhome. They had so much fun!


June 20th

Day 3 of swim lessons! Sean (& Jaycie) are both doing so good! I'm not able to watch from outside with Jaycie yet, but am with Sean so on this day I was able to snap a couple of pictures. Here he is at the wall making his way to over to the steps.


June 21st
Look who pulled herself up into a standing position in her crib!! As you can see by her smile, she is quite proud of herself! I promptly lowered her mattress after this picture was snapped. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment