Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Project 365: A Ride Down the Stairs, Turd on a Cone & Ribbons for a Reason

July 17th
Not that you can tell by this picture, but we are at the lake! =) Steve & I decided to load up the kids on this day and head to the lake for the afternoon. Steve, Sean & Jaycie pretty much sat in the water the entire while Savy & I stayed close to our shade shelter. When we weren't playing with toys, she napped and I got some reading in. =D


July 18th
Cell phone picture so it's not as clear as it could be. If you can see the marks on Jaycie's nose though (rug burns), then you're good. ha... The night before while at Steve's parent's house (after our afternoon at the lake), Jaycie was pushing against the baby gate that was blocking the stairs to the basement. Yep, she ended up pushing it out of place and sled down the stairs on her belly on top of the baby gate. Thanksfully the stairs are carpeted and thankfully it's only 6 stairs and the baby gate (& Jaycie) stopped at the 4th one down.


July 19th
*missed picture day*

July 20th
What?! You mean you DON'T watch television this way?!


July 21st
Did pictures of my sister on this day to play around with a new telephoto lens I got earlier in the week. LOVE IT! This is my favorite picture from this particular afternoon.


July 22nd
Sean and 3 of the many sock monkey's we have floated around the house. I kept telling him to hold them down lower so I could see his face, but he wanted to peek over them for the picture. =)


July 23rd
Sean wrote his name for the very first time!!! I was so proud of him!!!! Still am!!


July 24th
Went to a bbq on this evening and there was a little guy named Carson who was born just over 2 weeks before Savanna. Neither one of them had ever been around someone their size before (not since very little anyway) so they were having a BLAST together!! This was the best picture I could get of the two of them.


July 25th
Steve dressed Jaycie on this day... In Savanna's size 12 month pajama's. hehehe!! Jaycie wears a 3T/4T. I was cracking up so hard when I saw her in these pj's!!


July 26th
What is this you say? Well, this is what I call "turd on a cone" (toy ice cream cone). I was in the living room with the girls & my sister and Sean was in his room playing (ha so I thought) when I heard him call to me, "Mommy! Come here, I have something for you!!" So I get up and walk into his room where he hands me this. "Mommy, I pooped in my undies so I changed myself!" Me: "Sean, where is the rest of the poop?" Sean: "That's it Mommy! It was just that one piece of poop. It fell out of my undies when I changed myself." I couldn't do anything but laugh. And for those that watch SNL, doesn't "Turd on a Cone" song like a song Justin Timberlake would sing on there for a skit?! hahaha


July 27th
My little man fast asleep on the couch BEFORE 830pm! This was the beginning of him not feeling well it turned out. First I was sick, then him, then Jaycie and now (8/8) we are dealing with miss Savy not feeling well.


July 28th
How cute are these?!!? I am doing pictures at a 90th Anniversary Sons of Italy party at the end of Sept and the dress is either formal OR 1920's. Soooooo I got these heels to wear with some pinstriped pants, a cute white top and a press hat. Didn't go the flapper route due to I know I'll be squatting and kneeling for some shots. =)


July 29th
*a missed picture day*
Happy 21st birthday to my cousin Cameron! =)

July 30th
Jaycie sportin' her Ribbons for a Reason ribbon. All proceeds will benefit the Fresno Survivors of Suicide Loss group. In just the first 3 weeks of the campaign, over $500 was raised ($5 per bow)!! The fundraiser was started on July 8th and goes thru August 30th. My friend Bri thought of it and I can not even begin to put into words how much it means to me.


July 31st
I just love watching my 3 babies all play together! Here they are pushing a Buzz Lightyear rocket back and forth to each other. - Even Savy was playing! So cute!!


August 1st
The kids wanted to play with their tunnels so I set them up. This was Savy's first time playing with/in them and she was having so much fun! She'd crawl thru them from back and forth, end to end! She was like a little hamster! lol

August 2nd
Did my first backyard flowerbed "stone" on this evening. Made another salt dough creation! I decided that rather than do a set of each child's footprints, I'd just do 1 dough thing with 1 footprint of each child every year. Thought it would be neat to watch their feet grow every year! I haven't decided yet if I am going to paint it...


August 3rd
Friday's in the month of August is "wear yellow for suicide awareness"! - Thought up by my friend Bri to help promote the yellow Ribbons for a Reason she is doing. Good idea I thought! Here are my 3 babies sportin' their yellow and the girls are wearing their ribbons/bows!



No comments:

Post a Comment