Oh my... I am so behind on this blog!! I did keep up with my daily picture taking over the past 4 or so months (with my usual few missed days here and there), but I just have not had the time to sit down and actually post anything. My plan (my hope!) is to try to post at least a few picture everyday over the next couple of weeks to try to get caught up. So I apologize if I blow up the newsfeeds of those who flow this. =)
Sept. 1st
**Ok apparently I missed this day, lol**
Sept. 2nd
Her is my sweet Savanna all ready for church on this Sunday morning! Absolutely love this outfit on her!
Sept. 3rd
Labor Day! -- aka the day we had Savanna's 1st birthday party! I'm not sure she enjoyed her birthday cake... What do you think?! ;) This is my very favorite picture from this day and I used it for her thank you cards. =)
Sept. 4th
Me modeling my GB Packer tank that my friend Bri made me.
Sept. 5th
*sigh* I love this picture of m guys. Walking hand-in-hand into Costco. Sean is wearing a SF Giants hard hat, lol.
Sept. 6th
Finger painting in the backyard on a hot summer day! The kids had soooo much fun doing this. By the end of it, all 3 were covered with paint from head to toe. I hosed them off in the backyard and then finished washing/cleaning them in the tub afterwards, lol!!
Sept. 7th
Ribbons for a Reason by Bow Dacious (aka my friend Bri). For the month of the Sept, all the proceeds for the blue ribbon went to.... Shoot, I can't remember at the moment and my cell phone is having network problems so I can't look it up at the moment.










No comments:
Post a Comment