skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Bob
Yesterday Sean informed me that he has an imaginary friend and his name is Bob. While I was cooking dinner last night, I kept hearing him say "Hi Bob!" or "Mommy, Bob is here!". I finally asked him "Sean, who's Bob?". He held up his hand, which was cupped as if he was holding a cup in his palm and he says "See Mom? Here's Bob!" It finally dawned on me that this 'Bob' was his new imaginary friend. =) Bob likes to watch Sean play with his cars, likes to stand behind me while I cook (from what Sean said yesterday anyway) and is small enough to fit in Sean's pocket. Tonight Bob hasn't been around due to he apparently went to work with Steve. =) I just love the imagination of my 3 year old!!
No comments:
Post a Comment