Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 365 For 2012

A good friend of mine did Project 365 for 2011 and I thought it was such a good & cute idea that I decided to give it a shot for this year. And seeing how my posts lately are few & far between, this will be a good way to help document things that normally wouldn't get a mention in a blog post or a page in one of the kids scrapbooks (which I am also behind on) AND it will help me blog more frequently! My goal, in addition to trying to capture a picture each day, is also to sit down every Saturday or Sunday night to blog the previous week. *fingers crossed* Wish me luck!!! =) 


So here we go! First week of January and my first blog for Project 365!


January 1st
Happy New Year!! I took many pictures of the kids and this was
the best one I could get of the 3 of them. lol... Sean is watching tv,
Savanna is in motion to put her fingers back into her mouth
and Jaycie is asking for her paci. =)


January 2nd
Did a mini photo shoot with Savy on this evening to
mark her 4 month birthday which was a few days prior
on 12/29. My little cutie pie!!


January 3rd
Savy pulling herself up with the help of a hanging toy!
Sideways even! Work those core muscles Savy!


January 4th
4th day into the project and I let the day escape without
a picture. LAME!


January 5th
Cousin Jilly come over to play! Having some fun on the
trampoline!


January 6th
So sweet.... Sean reading to Savanna!


January 7th
LOL My Jaycie always puts a smile on my face.
Here is my silly girl "sleeping" in the dolly pack & play.

No comments:

Post a Comment