Ok, so this is a little tougher than I anticipated. You wouldn't think capturing 1 picture a day would be difficult, but it is! LOL.... Capturing the actual picture is not difficult, it's the REMEMBERING to capture a picture that is the hard part! haah!!!
January 8th
Sean & Daddy riding on Sean's big boy bike!
January 9th
Sock Monkey!! I found Sock Monkey items at Buy Buy Baby
and just knew I had to get some for Savy! She got this sleeper and
2 pairs of onesies to wear during warmer weather. =)
January 10th
What is more fun than to get to watch a movie in Mommy
& Daddy's bedroom AND get to have dinner in there as well?!
Its rare I let them have dinner anywhere other than the kitchen table,
but tonight they had been so good with each other (no fighting!) so
I rewarded them with being able to have their dinner in our room while
watching a movie. They were thrilled!!!
January 11th
Yummy, sweet potatoes!!! Can you tell she likes them?!
I have similar pictures of Sean with sweet potatoes all
over his face at this age!
January 12th
Sisterly Love! Jaycie loves to attend to her little sister!
On this evening, Jaycie was showing Savy the little music
recorder (see Jay's left hand). I kept trying to capture a picture
when Savy was smiling at Jaycie, but I was always just a tad slow enough
to miss it!
January 13th
LAME! I let a day go by without getting a picture. =(
January 14th
Went out to "visit" my Mom and discovered an early
Valentine my Aunt Joyce made for her. The little box
has 4 types of charms in it - a heart for love; a peace sign for
peace/calming; a smiley face for happiness and a sunflower for
comfort. There are several of each in the box so people can take one
or two. The little sign above the box explains this.





No comments:
Post a Comment