Friday, January 27, 2012

Project 365 - Got Milk, Sock Monkey & Fish-Eye Fun



January 19th

On this day we loaded up in the van and drove to RR Park!
I thought it would be fun to play at a different park for a change rather
than walk down to TB Park. Anyhow, this picture is my new fave
of Sean & Jaycie. Just so sweet!!


January 20th
Got Milk? I was hired by Got Milk? & Producers Dairy to do
pictures at this years "Run For The Dream Track & Field Invitational".
It was a great experience! Met a lot of nice people and great athletes!
And I realize there are no people in this picture, but this is my fave
one that I took that night. LOL! The colors are just so bright, I love it!


January 21st
Hey look, I'm in a picture! LOL... Here I am with my
cousin Miranda at my cousin Maddi's Sweet 16 party.
It was a fun night! I left Sean & Jaycie home with my Dad & Step-Mom
(Steve was working) and took Savy with me. It was a nice little escape for me,
even with 1 kiddo in tow!


January 22nd
More Christmas gifts?! The kids received Xmas gifts
from my Uncle Todd & Aunt Victoria on this day. We didn't
get to see them on Xmas Day and so my Uncle had been driving around
with the kids gifts in his truck for the past month. Haha!


January 23rd
Ok, I think I am just going to have to face the fact that
I am most likely going end up letting a day escape each week
without getting a picture. Seems to be the pattern thus far!


January 24th
We didn't leave the house on this day, however,
Jaycie insisted on wearing her rain coat. =) I gotta
admit, she is pretty darn cute in it!


January 25th
Valentine's Sock Monkey!! My friend Michele had told me
about these Walgreen finds so OF COURSE I had to run out
to get a couple. =) I took the solid pink one out to my Mom's
headstone and brought back the other sock monkey I had out
there to wash him. I plan on heading back to Walgreens to pick up a
couple more for the kids for V-Day.


January 26th
My sweet Savy-Bug! I'm just playing around with my
new fish-eye lens on this night.


No comments:

Post a Comment