Monday, January 2, 2012

Helloooo 2012

Wow, I let 2 months go by without a post - again! I promise to post more often in 2012!

Well lets see... In the past 2 months we have celebrated Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and we have a Disneyland/Knotts Berry Farm trip under our belt. Normally, I would sit here and give a run down about each event, but it's almost midnight and I'm exhausted so an update on each of the kids will have to do.


My sweet boy Sean... I can't believe he is just under 3 months away from turning 4 years old. Seriously?! 4?! Time really does fly... He has a such a good heart and is so sweet mannered. He has an adorable sense a humor and is constanting making Steve and I crack up. As of late, he takes his role as big brother VERY seriously. - During the past week, I've seen him help Jaycie with various things and today he was soothing Savanna and also showing her his Leap Frog Blackberry. He melts my heart every time he says "I love you Mommy" and "Mommy, you're my best bud!"


Miss Jaycie... She definitely keeps me on my toes! My little monkey definitely has NO FEAR. She climbs on everything, leaps from everything, jumps on/over everything... She is talking more and more each day and understands much more than I think we sometimes give her credit for at her young age. Like Sean, she is a very happy child that smiles and laughs every other second. She loves to dance, loves to hold little sister Savanna and loves to drive Mommy crazy! LOL... Hearing her little voice say "wuv you" warms my heart every time.



Sweet Savy girl... She just turned 4 months old and her little personality shows itself a bit more each day. She has been sleeping thru the night since about the age of 6 or 7 weeks and let me tell ya - it's awesome!! She is coo-ing a the time and smiling so much. She'll laugh/giggle every now and then and is able to roll from back to tummy  easily. She is staarting to bat/play with the little toys on her activity mat and is also starting to grab  at items I may be holding up to her. Her neck muscles are still a tad on the wobbly side, but I know they are getting stronger. She LOVES to watch Sean & Jaycie and always gives them a smile when they come up to talk to her.

I feel so blessed and priveledged to be their Mommy. And while they may drive me up the wall every now and then (or daily! haha), it's so worth every second and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment