Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Project 365 - Chillin', a party & playing together

Wanted to get these last couple pictures on my earlier update, but had to get off the computer before I could do it so here they are! =)


January 15th
I just thought this was so cute. Savy lounging on our
bed enjoying some finger sucking!


January 16th
Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! My niece had her
birthday party at "The Jungle Party House" and
all the kids had such a good time! Definitely going
to be taking my kiddos back for some play time here!



January 17th
Ok, I realize this isn't an actual picture of anyone,
however, I got this in an email on this day and I
just thought it was funny.



January 18th
This just makes my heart smile... All 3 of my babies
playing together before dinner this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment